• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF News!

What's New

05/29/2002

- Hear Yea! Hear Yea!

New changes have been made to the team pages. Each team page will now feature the total number of structures produced by the team. The changes will come into effect starting next week. In order to place your team logo and/or a webpage link on the team's webpage, we require the following files from you:

1. A file named teamlogoX.jpg, where X is the number of your team (the number, NOT the rank). The image can be a maximum of 450 pixels in width. Please note that any larger images will be reduced, and any smaller images will be stretched.
    2. A file named teamX.url, where X is the number of your team. This file must be in plain text, and must contain the full URL address of the webpage you desire to link to. For example, a file might contain the following line: http://www.distributedfolding.org

NOTE I: If you do not know the number of your team, go to the Teams page from the main page of www.distributedfolding.org Then select your team and go to your team's webpage. The URL displayed at the top of your browser will say http://www.distributedfolding.org/teampages/teamX.html, where X is the team number of your team.
    NOTE II: Any logos and links submitted are subject to our approval, and will only be posted upon such approval.

For now, we will accept the files only from the team leader, who most of you probably already have. If you do not have a team leader, we have arbitrarily decided it can be the person ranking first in the team. Please send the required files as attachments to trades@mshri.on.ca
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Oh since I don't know how the check the team leader we let Sisysyfos mail them the files!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I'm the team leader
      And Pace is my slave
      Jump jump
      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Oh and if anyone thinks the logo suxs or for any other reason think it should be changed feel free to mail me!

Comment

05/30/2002

- Today we officially begin our first CASP5 target, T0129

Comment

New Logo Sucks!
            Just kidding Guru
            Thanks for all the info and work you've done so far.
            I'm sure the team appreciates it.
            (Does anybody ever work over there in Finland? )

Comment

(Does anybody ever work over there in Finland? )
              I actualy made the logo at work took about 2 minutes!

Comment

How high Kim?
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                X