At last lieing Tony finally resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last lieing Tony finally resigns

Yes our sad sad Transport Minister has finally resigned. He should have done it months ago however he thought he'd follow the Tories example of refusing to go.
    What happened to the days when Ministers used to resign striaght away when caught out lieing.
    Now whos going to be the new minister to continue screwing up our wonderful transport.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Lying Tony, the parrot-eater from Westminster?

(Some of us have precious little knowledge of the British government beyond the "The Queen has no real power and the Prime Minister runs daily affairs with the consent of the parliament, yadda yadd" bit.)

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Tony Byers Transport minister he mislead the house when he said the press spokesman had resigned when he hadn't infact resigned. Plus theres been a steady flow of cockups since.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The press have had it in for him for months..... either that or his own 'civil' servants were lining him up for a fall.... its happened before...

I feel a bit sorry for him, really.... I dont believe he really was lying.... I think he was fed a 'bum steer' by perminent seceteries, to knobble party consultants.....

RedRed
        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
        X