Opera 6.03!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera 6.03!

Download the Opera browser for computer, phone, and tablet. Opera for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS. Free VPN, Ad blocker, built-in messengers.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Mmm doesn't import bookmarks properly.

Next question how do you get it to import bookmarks when it fowls up.
    Last edited by The PIT; 28 May 2002, 03:55.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Aah, i would love to use ONLY Opera, but some pages just dont work with it, so i gave it up.

Allso its kind of *ucked up that in XP you dont have personal favorites, it shows the same favorites to everyone.

But gotta luv that speed meter down there.

PeTe

Comment

Any particular features that make upgrading from 6.00 interesting ?
        (the security problems only affects 6.01 and 6.02 : http://sec.greymagic.com/adv/gm001-op/ )

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Take a look at the changelog VJ http://www.opera.com/windows/changelog/
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

"Fixed problem with bookmarklets"

If by this they mean bookmarks I presume they mean they fixed it by breaking the import.

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

my bookmarks came through?
              6.02 for linux is available.

I like the popup stopper (been their since 6.0)

A lot of times changing what opera identifies itself as will get your pages loading properly(it defaults to ie 5)

Comment

Keifront:
                Thanks, I looked for a changelog on the website, but I guess I overlooked it...

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                X