Parhelia-512 Picture(E3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia-512 Picture(E3)

Last edited by xBee; 24 May 2002, 21:05.

I NEED that monitor

Comment

There is part of it, on the flier in the bottom left corner (where the arrow is pointing)

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

No heatsink. Hot.

Roman

Comment

No heatsink. Strange.

Hmm, only the back end of the card is visible... Perhaps there is no heatsink needed at this end...? Or perhaps the heatsink has been removed for the picture ?

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

They ALWAYS show their cards like that on the fliers! Go to the Matrox website and look around.

Comment

Photoshop: Zoom>Sharpen>Zoom>Sharpen>...

Looks like there's 256MB on that board. Does that mean that there aren't chips on the bottom of the board?

And what's the expansion connector for?
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Re: Photoshop: Zoom>Sharpen>Zoom>Sharpen>...

Originally posted by Pace
                Looks like there's 256MB on that board. Does that mean that there aren't chips on the bottom of the board?

And what's the expansion connector for?
                I don't care how good photoshop is, you're seeing things! The card is about 10 pixels across !!!

Comment

Hey, it works in the movies! I always see people zooming in over and over on digital images and getting good quality!

Comment

Ah, but they press the special 'give me un-obtainable quality' button.

Like in Enemy of the state, where they work out what the side of the bag looks like which is facing AWAY from the camera

Comment

well, if you zoomed in a bit more you would get this:

sometimes the movies tells the truth, you know.
                      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Yes, they always show their cards like that. That way you can see the nice logo on the chip and immediately know what card it is.

It's not like nVidia cards. Since all those cards are GeForce something anyway, they show you the card with the heatsink... perhaps to give it a visual identity. Perhaps so that you buy the card with the biggest heatsink system. ("Mine's bigger !" ), to help you choose between GeForce card clones.

Comment

Working...
                        X