X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph does Star Wars

Too funny!

(warning about 100 megs)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

That video was funny....TO P00P ON!!!!

I laughed I cried, it was better than the Phantom Menace, I'll see it again and again.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

LOL.... It took me a little while to remember that I had started it downloading... but hahaha
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Ouch, my stomach hurts... Please, no more *wipes tears from eyes*

Comment

hehe... you guys think that was funny... you should see some of Triumph's other "To p00p on" broadcasts... the Dog Show one almost put me 6 foot under was laughing so hard.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

*Shakes head in disbelief at the depth (or lack thereof) of Sci-Fi uber-nerds.

Excellent!

Comment

Do I hear an echo?

Comment

hmmmm...100 mgs.... i will never make it
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Poof!

Poof! Only one now.

Comment

Oh man, that was funny. Probably woke the neighbors laughing at 3AM.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

LOL

"It will be the last time he sees female genetalia."

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

I haven't managed to watch it all yet (wife nagged me to bed last night in the middle of it ), but that has been one of my favorite comments so far too, Kindness.
                        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                        Gainward Ti4600
                        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

100Mb whoa thats huge, i watched a 17mb version. It is well funny i couldn't stop laughing, the parts i found funniest were, "you can take your pick from all type of guys who have no idea how to please u" "your not breathing heavily, imagine you just run 10 feet" and "which of these buttons calls your parents to pick u up" oh man there are more funny parts as well, i haven't laughed this hard in so long

Comment

Fantastic!!!

Comment

link does not work...
                              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X