Sugababes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugababes

Anyone else think the new girl is a stunner?
    hmmmmm

??? (puzzled look here)

linkage plz
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

In a Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor type voice:

Arrough?
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

what im thinking is .. maybe there is a new girl and her name is sugababes... and she is a stunner..

whaddya think. heheh

i have no idea the where what when's or hows tho

i did my best
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Is this the . . .

Is this the Sugababes?

Read part of the news section. The U.S., or any country for that metter, does not need another pop band. It's not even a genre. It's just what the masses like.

Comment

sugaworld.com intends to be the first with Sugababes news, tour dates and other information. If you find any Sugababes news that isn't already on-line at sugaworld.com, please let us know so that we can share it with their fans.

Sugababes are Keisha Buchanan, Mutya Buena, and Siobhan Donaghy, and they have just started to get the recognition they deserve, despite the fact that the 16 year old stars have been together for over two years now.

Keisha and Mutya have known each other since they were eight years old when they went to primary school together. Keisha and Mutya met Siobhan at a party three years ago and the three have been together ever since. All three were born in London but Keisha's grandparents are Jamaican. Mutya is half Filipina (her father is from the Phillipines) and her mother is Irish. Both of Siobhan's parents are Irish.

Their song "Overload" they say is "literally about overloading". "At times everyone has too much going on in their lives and their heads and that is what the track is about."

Sugababes' inspirations are Sisqo, Aaliyah, Q-Tip, Lucy Pearl, Eminem, Pink, Madonna, Bon Jovi and Craig David but they are quoted as saying "Our attitude is different to everyone else because we are so different to everyone else. We do our own thing completely. We are individuals."

--- i dont think they are stunning....maybe cute..a tad.. they are 16
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

ok wait.

Siobhan wants to pursue a career in fashion and will be replaced by Liverpudlian Heidi Range (a founder member of Atomic Kitten). Heidi is 18 years old.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

finding pictures is harder though..

please please please// be more detailed in your posts bibble!

all that searching has given me a headache
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

on the right
                  Attached Files
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Re: Is this the . . .

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama

Read part of the news section. The U.S., or any country for that metter, does not need another pop band. It's not even a genre. It's just what the masses like.
                    Grr where did all the good Grunge bands go? :lol: KILL POP MUSIC!
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Wow, Lizzie.. obsessed are we?

Comment

obsessed with tryin to figure out who the hell he was talkin about yeah. lol

and no.. i tried to upload the pic in the two before that and it wouldnt work... and if you edit a post you cant attatch a pic to it.. i tried that..

if you want.. i can put all that into one post and delete all the rest.. will you feel better then ?

(edit)

and you shouldnt talk.. Mr.ITHINKICANGETATHOUSANDPOSTSBEFORETHEMONTHOFMAYI SUP!
                        Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 21 May 2002, 20:42.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hehe, losing your mini soon...

Comment

Buddman lizzy is just trying to reach 666 posts
                            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Hey Buddman, shouldnt you have Mini-me as your avatar instead of Dr Evil?
                              Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Working...
                              X