Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else watch this fantastic series? I just watched the final episode ( )

Can't wait till the next series!

This is weird..
    I just watched 24 an hour ago, yet your posts are @ 17:00hrs so according to the time difference you still saw it a least a couple of hours before I did.
    But loved the show and the format. Suckered me in with Nina being the mole, but there were a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense. One: Why Nina never told the Drazins about the condition of the younger brother?
    Two: When did she have time to kill Jamie during that episode?
    It makes me truly believe that the writers were winging it as they went along.
    But hey..looking forward to next season.

Comment

I downloaded it over IRC

BTW: http://www.ocregister.com/show/2400521cci3.shtml asks all the questions you just did.

Comment

RhinoZ

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post spoilers like that. I'm up to 10am and you just ruined the rest of it for me. I got as far throught your post as "...the mole" and I'm trying not to read the rest, but the damage has been done.
        Tony.
        FT.

Comment

So Sorry Tony

I blew it and I apologize.

It looked from the post that everyone had seen it before I did.
          But don't stop watching the show because of me it's still a great couple of hours to go. and not to mention the part when the daugther gets...just kidding.
          But I'am sorry for blowing the mole thingy.
          I've learned for next time.
          Rhino.

Comment

SteveC,
            Cool link...just don't tell Tony.

Comment

Thanks Rhino.
              I watch it on BBC 1 (and sometimes on BBC choice) and they show hour x on 1 and then immediately after hour x+1 on choice, which means I can catch up every 2 weeks if I miss one. They are up to ~10am now (wife & daughter ordered killed), so lots to go.

T.
              FT.

Comment

My only problem is this - what are they gonna do NEXT season?

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                X