Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirtuaDub Help

Hi All,

Is there a version of VirtuaDub that can store (eg. ini file) the capture setings ?

Regards,

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

I am not 100%, but I believe that there is a setting in the options that you can save the settings as a default. I imagine that it would be a registry issue. If so, then you could export that string after setting it up for each profile. Personally I would recommend AVI_IO for saving different configs and most here would agree that it is a better capture program than anything else out there, especially for the Marvel cards.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Hi Sciascia,

Thanks for your reply. I quite agree AVI_IO is exelent and I use it as my standard capture software.

However when I capture using DivX I am geting a "shadowing" of the first frame superimposed over a part of the captured clip. This usually lasts until a change of scene.

Regards,

Debbie

Comment

File -> Save processing settings... Ctrl-S

Remember to add the .vcf (VirtualDub configuration) extension to the name you give it. Next time you go to work:

File -> Load processing settings...
        Intel TuC3 1.4 | 512MB SDRAM | AOpen AX6BC BX/ZX440 | Matrox Marvel G200 | SoundBlaster Live! Value | 12G/40G | Pioneer DVR-108 | 2 x 17" CRTs

Comment

Hi Frank,

Thaks for your reply. When you go to "Capture AVI", Load and Save processing settings disappear and it appears that there is no where to save Capture settings.

Regards,

Debbie

Comment

Hmmm,

I don't use VDub for captures so I can't help any further on this one.

Sorry.
            Intel TuC3 1.4 | 512MB SDRAM | AOpen AX6BC BX/ZX440 | Matrox Marvel G200 | SoundBlaster Live! Value | 12G/40G | Pioneer DVR-108 | 2 x 17" CRTs

Comment

Debbie do you use v 1.3d ??
              go to file ,capture avi,
              set all yout settings then go to capture heading,
              preference then check the appropriate boxes
              I think will reset the defaults
              smitty

Comment

Working...
              X