X-Files....whoda thunkit?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Files....whoda thunkit?!

I will not spoil it for anyone who taped it, but I am sad to see the series go

ESPECIALLY the way it ended.... =\
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

I stopped watching the series after I saw the movie. From that moment, I knew they were just trying to milk an idea for money, and that they would never let it die a graceful death.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Egads... I was hoping for so much more... Chris Carter, who'd you sell out to,... the conspirators?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I remember when it was first aired in the UK. It was the one of the freshest programs I had ever seen. Unfortunately I stopped watching it after the 3rd series. The fourth series onwards was just pure convoluted rubbish.

Regards MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

I also lost much interest in it after season 3 or so....
          hard to keep track on seasons when seeing series in sweden, None of the chanels really givesa d**n about chronology
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

ya know.. i was a huge fan of the X-files for many years. I stopped watching it for a long time cos it seemed like the stories got the same. and i didnt like it that david d. left the show.

but i sat down to watch the 2 hours last night. and i decided to call a friend when there was a HUGE commercial break.. and i ended up talking for like 1 1/2 hours. so i have no idea..

someone want to tell me what happened?
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Lizzie here, so what happened? (No, I wasn't on the phone with anyone, I got nabbed by the mommy patrol and was moving things around our house )
              "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
              X