Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

haha holy cow batman.. i Just found out why i had to go to jail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha holy cow batman.. i Just found out why i had to go to jail...

I was cleaning today and i found a paper, saying when i was set to go to court way back when to show them that i had a valid license. I read the date and was like holy ****. it was Sept. 11th. and then i remembered that day and i was overly dressed up when i went to work. Well during the day Curt (mybrother/boss) and i watched tv for a few hours and before i left curt told me to call the court house and see if i still had to go. i rememebered calling them and they said that they wud send out a letter when i needed to come back and they never sent it. Cause everyone was so involved into the 9/11 crashes i guess.. i even forgot about it. Curt helped me remember earlier today when he was by after i should him the paper.. and he remembers telling me to call the courthouse before i went all the way to Jeffersonville, so the ride wouldnt be pointless. so the court put a warrant out for my arrest after they realized that i missed my court date even though they closed down the court before my 11am trial! aaarrggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG.. thats all i gotta say about that .
    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 19 May 2002, 14:25.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

You went to jail over this? Get a lawyer dammit!!! Sue those bastards!

Comment

I've been to jail once in my life for possession of marijuana, and let me tell you it sucked balls. On top of that, the day I got arrested was on 4/20, AND it was two weeks before my HS graduation. Ah the high school days.....
      System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

I got a speeding ticket on 9/11 :/ Go figure.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I'm currently an outlaw in Trenton, NJ. Possibly in the entire state by now. Why? A parking ticket. No parking within 25 feet of a crosswalk. Yes, a crosswalk.

Trenton municipal claims it's a statewide law. NJ state claims Trenton is high on crack. Nevermind that there wasn't a crosswalk to be seen for miles around where I was parked, that the ticket was illegible and written up for $0, no no. Their computer has now escalated my offense to a felony.

They want me to turn myself in and then pay cash bail to be released on my own recognizance.

They claim they're gonna come to my home to arrest me.

*shrug* Let 'em try. I think the Pennsylvania state troopers might take a dim view of the Trenton Black & Whites crossing state lines.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Sound's like someone made a mistake and is to proud to admit it
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Somehow, I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan
                I've been to jail once in my life for possession of marijuana,

Far out man.
                #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                people do all day!"

Comment

Never been anywhere near jail. Be arrested for dangerous driving which was bullshit. Had a copper trying to get me to fight him and I've been told by a copper to remove a car damaged in accident even though I didn't possess a driving license.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                  X