Help with buying a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with buying a game

I wanted to buy Morrowind in collector edition, but it seems that the collector edition it will be on shelves in Italy on December.
    Too much waiting! :-)

So, I've looked for the Collector USA. And I've discovered that in Italy it's sold for 120 eur.
    It seems to a little bit too expensive...
    Someone knows what is the price for the Collector Edition in USA and in the UK?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

You sure it's not available sooner? Here in Finland it is supposed to be in stores 30.5 but that is just a date given by a dealer.

Also there wasn't any price, but €120 sure sounds way too much even for a collector's edition!
    "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."
    Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

Comment

It's $65 for the collectors edition at EB in the US.

Comment

The problem here is that there is not that much market for RPG in Italy, so

- Morrowind will not be translated

- The collector edition will not be printed, and if printed not before December because they do not want to spend time on it

- Amazon can sell the game only into the US, so in Italy a pair of resellers have imported the Collector and sells it for €120. Welcome to Italy

Uhmm...however, is there someone who can send me the US version? How much it cost to send a package from US to Italy?
        The other European versions are all localized? France, Switzerland and a few other countries are not so far for me to reach...
        Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt
          - Amazon can sell the game only into the US, so in Italy a pair of resellers have imported the Collector and sells it for €120. Welcome to Italy

Uhmm...however, is there someone who can send me the US version? How much it cost to send a package from US to Italy?
          The other European versions are all localized? France, Switzerland and a few other countries are not so far for me to reach...
          I was getting ready to suggest that. it depends on the weight. find out and i will tell you, i have the international book of shipping prices from the US to other countries here on my desk.

When i send just a cd to the Uk it costs about $2.83 i think. with a big envelope and a letter and a few pictures its about $5.00

When i send game cube games, they are about $4-5.00

and each box of girl scout cookies cost $7.55..

so weight and size matter
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

...as does motion of the ocean
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X