Gotta luv those guys at FiringSquad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta luv those guys at FiringSquad

I can't find the post that alerted me to the FiringSquad article (damn lack of search function) but I smiled when I read the final line in the preview.
    Are you just deciding whether or not to plunk down the money for a GeForce4 or Radeon 8500? Were you eagerly waiting NV30 and R300? For the past two years, there were only two real choices. But now, the grand-daddy of graphics is back in the ring, and it’s going to be a no-holds barred, steel-cage, no mercy match until the bitter end.
    The fight may be bloody but it could end very quickly. For now ...
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

FiringSquad has alwaysspoken highly of Matrox cards. Always said thing like, "they can't push the fps like the others, but are still the king in video quality." They haven't become overly biased for a certain brand, which I really enjoy.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

They also covered more info concerning the video processing features than I've seen elsewhere.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

lol ive seen there preview as well, the grand-daddy of gfx cards is indeed back, that is a good site unlike others *cough*tomshardware*cough*

Comment

MWF MCW

Comment

Yeah, and FiringSquad equally tell you what's good about GF4s - FPS. While everyone gets their stuff wrong once in a while, I see no bias over at FS

P.
            Meet Jasmine.
            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
            X