Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars!!!!!!!

AAAAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A group of friends and I went to the midnight showing of Star Wars: Attack of the Killer Klownz from Outer Space...I mean...Attack of the Clones. After much craziness by SW geeks far greater than I, and a certain Senator Padme (Natalie Portman look alike) who uh...fit the part very well ... ... we finally got to see the new Star Wars on a wonderful DLP digital projected screen with a killer sound system.

As to not spoil anything for non-spoiler types, the movie is by no means perfect, but DAMN was it a fun, exciting, very good movie!!! A must for all Star Wars fans, especially those who were disappointed with The Phantom Menance.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I agree! A fine film. Although we just got jedi having a crafty cigarette outside the cinema and a half hearted leia.

Obvisouly going to see it at misnight after a full days work means I can barely remember a word.

Oh well, have to go and see it again then

Uberlad
    -------------------------
    8 out of 10 women say they would feel no qualms about hitting a man.
    5 out of 10 referred to me by name.

Comment

I saw the midnight showing as well. I got 1.5 hours of sleep and 2 finals.

Comment

I have to say - the acting is stilted. I know these people can act, but they deliver their lines like they're reading from a cue card and Lucas is standing there going "less emotion, dammit!"

- Gurm

P.S. Doesn't mean I don't like the movie. Just that it COULD have been a TRULY GREAT movie, instead of just good.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

I saw it today. While I agree with some of the criticism that has been floating around, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
          P4 2.53GHz, Intel D845PEBT2, 1GB Ram, G400 Max, Adaptec 19160 running, 2 Maxtor 18GB 10KRPM HD, Toshiba 40/10 SCSI DVD-Rom, Plextor 32/12/10 SCSI CD-RW, Seagate 80GB Barracuda IV, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Viewsonic G790 19" Monitor

Comment

Apparently on the premiere in Glasgow the plot went haywire because they played the final reel second

Save time and money by making the most educated decisions and investments possible when choosing the right web hosting provider the first time

Dave
            Don't make me angry...

Comment

I just got back from seeing it. I leave you with three words...

PADME BLACK LEATHER!!!

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I saw the movie and I loved it!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

haha. My sister came into town this weekend. Thursday night she wanted to go see... shit.. what was that called. oh ya. Unfaithful.. So we got up there and ppl were all over the place.. we were in line and the guy in front of me said "going to be in the same theatre as me?" and i said.. umm.. i have no idea.. the he said "star wars" .. i said "star wars is out?" .. (haha) needless to say i got the look... "he said.. man.. i cant believe you didnt know that" poor guy was so disappointed
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I've seen it twice now I'm such a Star Wars geek

Yoda ownz j00!!

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
                      Yoda ownz j00!!

Jammrock
                      Finally saw it last night.. and yeah, Yoda just rocks.

He was the best part of the movie, I thought.

Comment

I can't believe noone has made any comments on Padme being in black leather. Are you guys blind? Well, I am blind now and injured my wrist after seeing that

Dave
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I preferred the white spandex nipple suit myself.

Comment

well ok, that one was good too, but I liked the tight black leather too

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                              I can't believe noone has made any comments on Padme being in black leather. Are you guys blind? Well, I am blind now and injured my wrist after seeing that

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X