Forum search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum search

Just when I want to look up any info on the forums about the new motherboard I just ordered (ASUS TUSL2-C), it turns out the search function is disabled! Dang Matrox, it's all their fault for releasing the new card and jamming the 'net!

just post your question here for the time being I would say

I've got that exact board, and my G400 works well, as long as I force 1x AGP (AGP bus noisy?) with MTSTU. Anyway, it's all fine as long as I keep running in 1x AGP mode. (AGP 2x crash system in 3d).

Comment

No real questions, was just looking to see who used one, if they had any problems or comments, that kinda stuff. That's wierd that it doesn't run any faster than 1x on your system, I hope it isn't a design flaw of the board... is your G400 a 4x version?

A friend bought a cheap system to use as a file server on his LAN, and since he hadn't put it together yet I noticed he had a new Celeron 1.2. It only cost him $50 and he didn't really care what processor he had in that system so I was just gonna trade my Celeron 850. Didn't feel like modding my CUBX to get it to work with the new chip, so I ordered the TUSL2-C.

Comment

Due to some of the problems Ant is currently havingwith our host, burst.net, he has disabled a few function to help cut down on the resourses that the forums are using.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hehe, I expected that was the cause. Another forum I used to frequent had a problem with it's large archive getting hit by search engines so much it was killing his bandwidth.

Comment

my G400 is a 2x part... it used to do 2x AGP on a 89MHz AGP bus on a Abit BX6r2, but on this board it only does 1x AGP. I don't care about it, as long as Parhelia will run at full speed on it

Comment

Working...
            X