Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just occured... what about opengl???

okokok,

I know we'll all find out at 9:00 EST, but that's 5 hours away from these last few crystal ball speculations.

I haven't come across any opengl info about the card yet. other than the BB's, has anyone else? Not that I'm really sweating it, but any rasn to expect any news along the lines of " Yes, of course this is the perfect card for the likes of Maya and 3DStudio Max "???

Last minute thoughts anybody???
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

why dontcha read the matrox hardware forum *hint hint*
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

ahh, I see now.

I knew it would all be good, just was surprised none of the gun-jumping sites even brought it up.

Felt stupid about posting right after I hit the "submit" button, just felt too lazy to delete it.

Thanks Impact
      Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

Working...
      X