Earthquake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake!

WE just had an Earthquake, woohoo! It was 5.2 on the richter scale. I hate Earthquakes. Damn things scare the shit out of me. I didn't feel this one though.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

1000 of the damn things a year
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

havent experienced one.. and wud rather not.

hope all is ok
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I really don't think a small quake qould scare me... used to live in a flat where every truck would make the furniture shake (and the expensive wine glasses jump & cling)

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I was at the Sharks/Avalanche game when it hit. I was in the upper section -- really felt it good. The place got quite for about a minute afterward -- then back to the game.
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

LOL. my old pall Helevitia. I guess you don't remember me.

Comment

The best was the play-by-play on tv:
                "WE'RE HAVING AN EARTHQUAKE! The Sharks clear the puck into the neutral zone..."

MadScot
                Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

Working...
                X