Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering guys... how many of you remember me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering guys... how many of you remember me ?

My other account do not work anymore... I guess it was non-actif for more then a year.

Yeap, I'm the old Space7, comming here to see what happened to my old palls at matroxusers... how many of you are still alive ?

I just remembered that I havnt visited this board for more then a year... and in my surprise I learned that Matrox is supposed to release a new card tomorow, I hope its not a joke this time... since as a Quebecer... I hope our compagny will kick Nvidia arse(sorry for the word ).

I remember you!

You've learnt to spell now though?

Comment

I have a vague "souvenir" of you LOL...

Hey guys I do not want that you all believe that I reregistered because a new card is comming... I still have my old G400 on my comp. a honnest guy without Nvidia crap powering his monitor.

Comment

I have read that thing on the new videocard... its nice all this, but something like this will certainly cost more then 800 US $ How many of you will pay as much ?

Comment

Nobody will pay that much.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, I remember the nick but no the person...

I had an old nick too which was lost in time, it was - Cloudy.

Anyway, welcome back !

Comment

When was the last time you used MURC?
              I belive i remember you'r nick!

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back dude

Comment

The last time I posted ? Thats a hell of a good question. I myself can't remember. Its still a funny coincidence that when I decided to visit down here, I realised that Matrox was preparing a good card to kick Nvidia(that I hate so much). Even if possibly I won't buy it because of its cost. But if they offer a singlehead version with only 64 DDR memory, with a good prize I may reconsider.

I remember Steve, I have an idea of that name "Admiral" not sure, Cloudy not sure as well as Raptor... but I'm sure that I will re-learn to remember you all... this coincidence of the new card comming up, with my return is rather funny.

BTW, what happened to Jordon, he was supposed to Marry one of our lovly member(MURCER) did his wish come true ?

I'm here to injoy Nvidia downfall... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm a bad bad boy.
                  Last edited by Space777; 13 May 2002, 14:16.

Comment

Yes, it will be funy to se all the nVidiots "eating their hats" when MAtrox kicks their ass

Comment

BTW, what happened to Jordon, he was supposed to Marry on of our lovly member(MURCER) did his wish come true ?
                      Jorden is supposed to have gotten in a fight with Greebe, Rags and others and hasn't posted much since. Never got to read that thread though, it was deleted before I could.
                      Holly moved to the Netherlands with him, but I don't think they got married.

---------
                      andrei

Comment

I never saw the fight that sent Jordy off to the PCFormat UK forums either

Unfortunately Ant's had to disable the search function so you can do a search on your old posts to see whta Space7 has posted in the past...

Comment

Well this new card may help them to forget this fight. At least ?

Hey Jorden... I order you to come here right now and answer me.

Comment

Greebe,

The new card will be triple headed

Rags

Maybe quadruple headed ?

Jorden

It better be with small heatsinks

Greebe

I told you, BIG heatskins good cards, small heatsinks BAD card.

Rags

Yes Greebe, Jorden, stop with your small heatsink ideologies.

Jorden

I'm living...

The above was a reconstitution of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Space777
                              I'm living...

The above was a reconstitution of the fight.
                              Yes! I <I>knew</I> it - I remember your posts in the past had funny spelling.

Comment

Working...
                              X