i'm an aunt! well again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm an aunt! well again!

i'm just excited. my sister had her 2nd saturday at 1:16am.. We were not let in til about 3am. she had a healthy 6.5 pound baby with brown hair and blue eyes.

now here comes the jealousy from the 1st spoiled one... its going to be bad im sure.. oh lucky me.. im leaving the country for the next few years nevermind

pictured is the happy older sister
    Attached Files
    www.lizziemorrison.com

and also Kerstan Nicole Jewell
    Attached Files
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Congrats Lizzie

Ever thaught of having little bundle o'joy for yourself?

I have 2 and they are great!

RedRed
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

no
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Congrats.

Babys and children are alright as long as you can hand them back after a few minutes.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh lordeee, I bet Izzy will be throwing excessive tantrums about the baby stealing the spotlight

But Congrats anywho
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  Oh lordeee, I bet Izzy will be throwing excessive tantrums about the baby stealing the spotlight

But Congrats anywho
                  THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED!

Last week they were installing a ceiling fan in izzys room and my sister decided she wanted to go ahead and put one in Kerstans room too. So, my sister and niece went to pick one out. When they brought it back to the house, the ppl were already installing izzys in her room. Well. she threw a tantrum from hell, crying and whining and saying that she picked the fan out for herself and she likes it better than the one she has in her room. So after about 40 minutes of hearing her complain, my sister said "FINE, we will switch the fans!" So after everything was put up my brother-in-law came in with the remote to KERSTANS ceiling fan. hehe.. izzie about had a heart attack. he said "Well the baby will really like playing with her own lightning system and fan" and isabella started pouting that she wanted to switch rooms, and my sister jsut said Whatever and couldnt stopped laughing for 5 days about it.

i know that wasnt an exciting story but if u guys knew my niece.. you would know that the outcome of the fan tantrum was in the familys favor.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I have several spoiled rotten nieces. I know that tale all too well Congrats on the new addition.

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hehe.. Lizzy and Izzy.. you need to have a couple of cuties of your own. You could name them Dizzy and Fizzy.

Comment

Send my Congrats!!!!!!!

Liz, When you do have one or two, I’m sure that by the time he/she gets to age 3, they will be kicken EVERYONES butt in UT whatever! Mom will be a good teacher!

Oboy
                        Time to make the wafers!
                        Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                        jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

The forums already have a Fizzy, Chuck.

Heya PurpleHaze! (she's been lurking about
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Does that mean you'll have to put money aside for presents (birtday, Christmas, easter, Saint-Nicolas - here in Belgium, help with the costume on halloween, ...)? I have just been an uncle for 8 months, so I don't have that much experience yet )...

Nevertheless: Congratulations!

Jörg
                            pixar
                            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              Hehe.. Lizzy and Izzy.. you need to have a couple of cuties of your own. You could name them Dizzy and Fizzy.

i like giving them back!

dizzy and fizzy... not bad. lol
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X