Adobe Premiere wont play entire Mjpeg clip :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere wont play entire Mjpeg clip :(

I have like 8 avi`s that i have made with virtualdub and each one of them is like 1950 megs, but after 10 mins or so adobe wont play it anymoore then it stands still on a picture an the movie wont go any further.
    anyone knows what todo?
    could it be those new vidtools, drivers, powerdesk stuff that was released 19th may?
    if anyone else havin problems or knows what todo please tell me :P

You could try going back to 1.52 VT but it's more likely that Premiere is just stopping because the boot drive is filling up.

This often happens if writes to C:\Windows\temps fill the disk. Reassigning the temp directory to the video disk can help if this is the problem. So can setting all the scratch disk settings in Premiere to the video drive.

But then we are talking about Premiere...aren't we? ;-)

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by DrMordrid (edited 24 May 2000).]

Comment

Nop it cant be that, i have lots of gig free on each drive, but one thing that was very strange is that when i have prem50.ini in the /adobe/premiere5.5/ i have the problem that it wont play the entire clip, but if i delete that i can play the entire clip but i cant se trough the movie with movin the timeline if ya know what i mean, if i play it i will see it but if i only try to find a spot to clip (edit) it will onl,y show a black screen, could this have anything todo with that i have change the bios? with the new one that was released?

Comment

Working...
      X