How Microsoft lost a costumer:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Microsoft lost a costumer:

I refuse to ever purchase a Microsoft product again.

The sad thing is, I've only installed 3x. Probably some jerk w/ a key gen installed a bunch of times..

*sigh*

And done with you M$, the last remnant of the old partition have been swept away.
    Athlon rig w/ Dual Head G400

http://andrew.nrrds.com

Did you call them? They can probably fix this for you if you actually talk to someone on the phone. It's a shitty system, but I don't think you're as screwed by it as it appears.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

But it's darn annoying to have to go and do it. Good job I work at Uni and don't have too go through this shit.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
        Did you call them? They can probably fix this for you if you actually talk to someone on the phone. It's a shitty system, but I don't think you're as screwed by it as it appears.
        Not yet, i'll be calling them in the morning... I'm too tired to deal w/ it today.

I suspect they'll give me a new key or something.

In any case, I can't believe that they just IGNORED the outcry over the activation codes. It's even sadder that they got away w/ with it.
        Athlon rig w/ Dual Head G400

http://andrew.nrrds.com

Comment

Why am I not particulary surpriced ?
          This will probably happen to more and more XP users from now and on
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'll say it again, I will never buy XP.

I bought Windows95
            I bought Windows98
            I bought Windows2000

But I will never bend over for you scumbag MS tyrants again. If I ever use your XP it will be a pirated corporate version. Same with just about everyone who can do this. Does that make you happy now? Screw you and the camel you rode in on.
            Last edited by KvHagedorn; 13 May 2002, 01:31.

Comment

But I will never bend over for you scumbag MS tyrants again

Comment

Working...
              X