Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention all Cornerstone monitor users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all Cornerstone monitor users!

If you own a Cornerstone monitor, do the following RIGHT NOW:

1) Open you display settings (Right-click on the desktop and select Properties, then the Setting tab).

2) Check whether Winblows is using the Cornerstone drivers or the M$ 'Plug and Play Monitor' drivers. If it uses the Cornerstone drivers, you're good to go. If Windows is using the M$ 'Plug and Play Monitor' driver, continue.

3) Download version 1.08 of the Cornerstone drivers here: http://www.bigmonitors.com/support/d...nitors_inf.htm

4) Open Device Mangler and switch the drivers to Cornerstone. XP user will have to use Advanced install mode and manually select the drivers to force XP to use them. The Install.txt file has detailed instructions for those who need help.

The reason? Just do it and you'll see. When I did it for my p1460, I could instantly notice that my level of eye strain dropped. It was the wierdest damn thing I have ever experienced with a monitor.

Jammrock
    Last edited by Jammrock; 12 May 2002, 10:02.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Jamm... could you please care to explain why? I don't use a cornerstone monitor, but I'm sooo curious (as always

(damn typing on a keyboard with half korean/half american layout sucks when you're accustomed to a german one

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
    X