Latest .com idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest .com idea!

✔ Data-Shred is one of the UK’s leading companies in the collection and destruction of data containing media. (Including Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, Notebooks / Tablets and other media devices ✔ Our customer service is second to none, 75% of our business comes from referrals and repeats ✔ Impressive cost effective budgets to suit …

Any takers?

FT.

Some people have to much free time
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Funny my firewall suddenly says do you want IE to access the internet when I go to that site.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hmmm...I did use FrontPage to create it, and used a theme.

If there's something I should remove please let me know.

If it is the url forwarding causing a problem, the real url is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrews.tony/shredding/

T.
        FT.

Comment

Dunno it didn't do it this time.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
            Hmmm...I did use FrontPage to create it, and used a theme.

If there's something I should remove please let me know.

If it is the url forwarding causing a problem, the real url is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrews.tony/shredding/

T.
            So!
            Its your creation?

Great!
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have to admit the idea of virtual shredding was a friends, mentioned some time ago...I just finally got around to doing something about it (when I had too much free time )!
              FT.

Comment

Working...
              X