X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conerstone monitors

Hello all...

I have a question....

I have the chance to buy a 'used' cornerstone monitor - it says 21/22 on the front... and thats all...

It apears to be working - though I have yet to try it beside another monitor or to check refresh rates etc....

there is no manual, and I know it has been refurbished.

has anyone used cornerstone kit? What has the feedback been?

Regards
    John J
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Havent used them myself, but several people here swear by Cornerstones, even over Iiyamas.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I have a new Cornerstone, don't know of anyone who has a used one... Cornerstone monitors are very, very good. Highly recomended.

Go to the MonitorsDirect.com store, where Cornerstones are sold. They are having a big sale on certain brands. Some of the deals are very good.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

www.monitorsdirect.com is Cornerstone's online store, www.bigmonitors.com is their main website tho...

Here a link to all the monitors past and present manuals

Cornerstone makes extremely good monitors which are aimed at Professional users. They also have the BEST customer service of any monitor manufacture bar none!

See this link for my story on their customer service last summer...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by RichL
          Havent used them myself, but several people here swear by Cornerstones, even over Iiyamas.
          Since IIyamas seem to be of variable quality it's not very surprising.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Thanks for the links I've found one Uk distributer. Unfortunatley they don't put the price on there website which basically means no sale.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Thanks guys - I am sold!

I will speak to the guy on Monday.... he want cash only - 6 month warranty....

My second 'head' will now be a sony 15SF Trintron model... it has lasted me well for years.... My web portal/firewal will have a second trinitron.... (newer - but does not look so good....)

Now if I just had a decent graphics card to drive the Thing..

RedRed
              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
              X