Black screen when editing a Mjpeg :( please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black screen when editing a Mjpeg :( please help

I have a major problem, when i try to edit some of my homemade avis that i have made with the built in Hardware Mjpeg coder in my Marvel G400 card, it wont show the exact picture when i take the timeline and move it, it will only show a black screen, but if i play it the movie shows up
    Please help me :P

Can you give us some more detail about what software you are using, driver revisions and an idea of your PC specs ?

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Yeah...
      The software i have used for editing the vids is Adobe Premiere.

My computer spec is:

Asus p3c2000 with i820 chipset
      marvel g400
      256megs of ram
      2 * 20 gig hd (ibm)
      and the Os = win98se

hope someone can help me (cause its really hard editing a video when you cant see anything beside a blackscreen when you try find a video sequence to edit :P

Comment

Hi Wiken,

I'll leave you in the clutches of the other Premiere-ites who are also struggling. Premiere doesn't support any of the Matrox cards, although Matrox has included a set of presets for Premiere 4.2 on the Marvel installation CD. These can also be found in the downloads section here at the site.

You may get some more details by doing a search on the forums on the string "premiere" or "adobe" - the search function is above and to the right of the forums thread list.

Good luck

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X