Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made the girl working the first window at Mc Donalds this morning cry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the girl working the first window at Mc Donalds this morning cry.

this is what happens when one doesnt sleep lol.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

So what did you do to the poor girl??

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

it was the weirdest thing.. I havent slept yet.. and couldnt for the life of me. and i decided to be at work at 5am today. Around 930am i left to get a cigg and decided i wanted a bagel.. thinking actually eating wud make up for the lack of sleep. and i strolled up to the intercom and said "i want a steakeggcheese bagel and that will be all please" and she said we dont have bagels right now. so i sat there. and she said "would you like anything else?" and i said "no.. just a bagel" but i didnt say it mean.. my tone of voice was more of a tired stoned sounding sort. and she didnt say anything for a few minutes then she said "well it will be a 4 minute wait" and i said ok thats fine. and when i got to the window to pay she gave me the worse look ever and had tears in her eyes. i didnt think what i did was bad.. i was just zoned out.. apparently mc donalds drive thru girl is senisitive
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I just bet you didnt say it mean. You probably had like big evil horns and a mean T-shirt that had pictures of kitty cats and puppy dogs getting run over. How could you be so cruel Lizzy?

A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Bah...

Maybe she just had other problems in her life and your bagel obsession contributed to them ... Or perhaps it was the girl's first day there and she got scared when you asked for something she didn't have ready.
          Then again, in their early teens people don't always even seem to <i>need</i> a reason to cry

Edit: Try walking into some government office... If you make THEM cry, then I suggest you get some sleep...
          Last edited by Tempest; 8 May 2002, 14:48.

Comment

Tempest, you have a quite cool avatar...
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest
              Bah...

Maybe she just had other problems in her life and your bagel obsession contributed to them ... Or perhaps it was the girl's first day there and she got scared when you asked for something she didn't have ready.
              Then again, in their early teens people don't always even seem to <i>need</i> a reason to cry

Edit: Try walking into some government office... If you make THEM cry, then I suggest you get some sleep...
              yeah your right she probably had other stuff going on ..and yes i'm sleep can be a good thing sometimes
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Genom
                I just bet you didnt say it mean. You probably had like big evil horns and a mean T-shirt that had pictures of kitty cats and puppy dogs getting run over. How could you be so cruel Lizzy?

lol.. im the least mean person i know. did that make sense.. i dunno im sleepy
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

She had an extreme fear of bagels.

MadScot
                  Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

Bagelophobia!!!!

Comment

Maybe she was upset because she wanted a bagel even more than you did.

Still she kept working, and slowly the desire to have a bagel started to diminish until she was no longer hungry at all. Then you came along and asked for a bagel. Suddenly the yearning for a bagel flooded back like a tidal wave. She looked at the time and saw there was still 4 minutes before she could have one.

And she started crying.

Or you scared the crap out of here with the horns.
                      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                      people do all day!"

Comment

Ah yes, the tired stoned tone!

Here's what I think: M'eh!

She's prolly got somthing else going on in her life, that just tipped the scale, happened to me before. No biggy.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                        X