Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Matthews Band Fans?

any one here a fan?

I have a REALLY funny mp3 that says it's dave matthews band with blues traveler playing imagine by john lennon... might I send it to you to verify if it's real?

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

sure! email me at graceyourheart@aol.com

where are all the fans????????? do you guys know that there exists a life outside of your computer?!!!???!!!!????

ninja's unite!!!

Comment

Oh, a question though: how big is your mailbox, I mean, can I send a files several megs big?

I'm not really a dave matthews fan, in fact I barely know he exists, but that song always seemed a little strange to me

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty doo-wop

where are all the fans????????? do you guys know that there exists a life outside of your computer?!!!???!!!!????

no, we did not know that.. thanks for telling us. can u explain in detail whats out there.. im a bit scared to step out.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

No. Ever since the first album they've sucked. Worst concert I've ever seen.

amish
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

so it's n'sync that floats your boat...figures.

Comment

If he didn't like the band at all do you think he would have wasted his hard earned $$ on a POS concert? DOH!
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  If he didn't like the band at all do you think he would have wasted his hard earned $$ on a POS concert? DOH!
                  could have been free tickets.
                  i just find it hard to believe that anyone who knows music at all, GOOD music, can't appreciate my boys.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty doo-wop
                    so it's n'sync that floats your boat...figures.
                    are u on krak?
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]

are u on krak?
                      take it easy.
                      OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

dont tell me to take it easy.

i'll be nicer tomorrow.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

i just find it hard to believe that anyone who knows music at all, GOOD music, can't appreciate my boys.
                          Well, isn't that a narrow-minded view? Just because somebody doesn't know mass-media commercial-band X then they don't know good music?
                          I liked DMBs first album okay, but one was enough. And even then it was overplayed. That's just my opinion, though.

I don't expect everyone else to share my musical tastes, but I also don't expect that anything outside of my range isn't "good." Go pick up some stuff by The Vandals, Louis Jordan, Download, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, The Smiths, Tori Amos, Underworld, Mozart, Miles Davis, Pantera, Ella Fitzgerald, Switchblade Symphony, Let's Go Bowling, Soundgarden, Blue Man Group, Depeche Mode, Snog, Orbital, Front Line Assembly, Wolfsheim, and Shubert, just to name a few. Then tell us/me what the definition of "good" music is. I'll bet it spans a much larger range than you know now. Even just now, I only hit a few genres.
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                            Well, isn't that a narrow-minded view? Just because somebody doesn't know mass-media commercial-band X then they don't know good music?
                            I liked DMBs first album okay, but one was enough. And even then it was overplayed. That's just my opinion, though.

I don't expect everyone else to share my musical tastes, but I also don't expect that anything outside of my range isn't "good." Go pick up some stuff by The Vandals, Louis Jordan, Download, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, The Smiths, Tori Amos, Underworld, Mozart, Miles Davis, Pantera, Ella Fitzgerald, Switchblade Symphony, Let's Go Bowling, Soundgarden, Blue Man Group, Depeche Mode, Snog, Orbital, Front Line Assembly, Wolfsheim, and Shubert, just to name a few. Then tell us/me what the definition of "good" music is. I'll bet it spans a much larger range than you know now. Even just now, I only hit a few genres.
                            seems like your mistaking DMB for someone else. they aren't a commercial band and are rarely played on the radio. secondly, this is the soap box forum and people are allow to say anything they want here. that's the point of a message board, to express one's thoughts and opinions regardless of other people's views. finally, shorty doo-wop is entitled to her opinion as well, so there's no reason to start attacking her for asking whether anyone else likes DMB. you all need to relax.
                            OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

you're being way too defensive. i'm not attacking anyone's taste in music. i am a music lover -- ANY type of music. and i'm not saying you have to like DMB, but i am saying you can't deny that every band member is talented. DMB is not commerial, they never were. They are not your average Sum 41 band. I'm not a fan of sound garden, but i would never go as far as to say that it was the worst concert i've been too because it's all about appreciating the music and the talent. Sound Garden is not my cup of tea, but i can't deny that they are talented.

In saying all this, I'm not really sure why all of you guys are so upset. this started off as a playful/silly thread, and it turned ugly very quickly. I was told that my sarcasm isn't appreciated here. and truthfully i was shocked that a message board had the right to scold me -- to tell me that if my views didn't conform to the rest, i wasn't playing nice. i never would have thought matrox users were so up tight about the littlest things.

just my two cents...

shorty doo-wop

Comment

Working...
                              X