Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time zones ok ?

Hello,

Are the time zones functioning properly ? I have set my zone to Brussels (GMT+1), yet the displayed time is one hour off.

This is posted at May 7, 17:29

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

The forum software doesn't handle daylight saving so if your clocks were adjusted in March like most of us it won't take that into account, you will have to alter it in your profile.

Comment

Ok, thanks !

Just one more question: the new Matrox-logo seems to have been placed in stead of the tumbs up (the message-icon that is).

The in-message-smilie for disappointed has turned into a large alien face...

edit: seems to have been a browser-problem.. is fixed now...

Jörg

Last edited by VJ; 12 May 2002, 07:34.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Could you include a checkbox "Add daylight saving time" in the user profile? I'd consider that cleaner to change the offset than to change the time zone itself. Phase one: add one hour when checked. Phase two (improved forum software): checked means I'm in an area with DST, and the software adds one hour when applicable.
        Laziness is the secret father of progress.

Comment

Talk to the vBulletin folks. Their forums discuss the problem.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
          X