I don't believe it The PIT messes up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe it The PIT messes up.

Having a good laugth in the pub this weekend killing songs on the Karoke. This nice looking bird keeps making eye balls at me but she had come in with some rougth looking guys so for once I decide to behave myself.
    I find out later she wasn't with those guys Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Then it's not to late, is it !

Go for it .... go go go
    Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
    incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

Well I've come over as a bit of a whimp haven't I.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sounds like you needed another drink... isn't it true what the say.. Drink causes one to lower their inhibitions and risk what they normally wouldn't ever attempt.

Just don't smoke a dOOb... that causes many to become paranoid and thus more inhibited and restictive in their actions... but albiet way horny

Damn I've got the munchies now
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'd already gone well past 10 -15 pint mark just didn't want too get in a punch up. As it turned out I needn't have worried. Doh.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh in that case WUSS!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks buddy!!!!!!!
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

That much and still sane decicions!!

Nothing to be ashamed of!
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

did u Karoke in front of her?
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

If he did, and his singing is anything like mine, say goodby to any chance

Dan
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

haha.. karoke scares me.. i hear its very popular in the Uk
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Not as popular as in Japan.....
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          If he did, and his singing is anything like mine, say goodby to any chance

Dan
                          It depends on much she had to drink.

Oboy
                          Time to make the wafers!
                          Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                          jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

I sure as heck don't want to see his Karoke Drunk or Sssssober...ROFL!!!!

Paul
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sadly many work related parties here involve karaoke bars, small private rooms with a phone that you call and good food and the all important beer, I go, I choose songs and sing along quietly without a mic
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X