Eating Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating Hat

Sorry guys but I was just reading the jousting bout between Rugger amd Joel in the CB forum and i thought that it might be interesting to ask people what flavoured hat they would prefer to eat or what flavour they would like other people to eat if they had to.
    Now I have seen Stan Laurel eat his own bowler hat, My girlfriend would love chocolate hat and me I would like mine to be those "long pickled chillies that you sometimes get in Greek/Turkish kebabs" hat.

Even those of you who dont think that you will need to eat hat can still reply
    Anyone have any thoughts on this (stupidity of me or the thread excepting) ?

MD
    Last edited by mdhome; 4 May 2002, 08:52.
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

i think any aussie guys (or gals) should eat those hats with cork and srting on. i am sure thatwould go down well
    Dell Inspiron 8200
    Pentium4m 1.6
    640mb pc2100
    64mb gf440go
    15" uxga ultrasharp
    40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

mushroom hat?
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

roast beef and yorkshire pudding hat
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
          roast beef and yorkshire pudding hat
          LOL, good one. I was thinking that if they wouldnt mind wearing the hat for a few days then it would be a very large Yorkshire pud almost like one of those 10gallon hats we used to image Texans would wear, and there would be 2 pieces of beef to act as blinkers. One for each eye.

Regards MD
          Interests include:
          Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Turn it upside down and we could fill it with onion gravy...
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
            X