Joel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel

Hi, was just wondering if posting links was allowed here and if so what forum? thanks.
    Click here for More DV Discussions

That would all depend on what the link was.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

hi Greebe and thanks for the reply...it's just a link to a DV discussion board we recently opened. Wanted to ask, because sometimes that is considered spam. Either way, there is a Matrox forum there as well and you are welcome to post a link you your sites there as well..thanks..t

Comment

Spam would be if you posted it in every forum. If you just post a topic in the appropriate forum, it should be OK. If anything is not OK the MODs will be sure to tell ya.

Comment

ok thanks....anyway, the link is in my sig, we have a matrox forum as well as many others, and maybe we will be able to help some here with questions you may have and you folks may be able to help any who post questions there about Matrox or other things...Ours is not meant to take away from anyone else's site or board, but to be an additional resource for all...thanks again....t

Comment

It doesn't look like you posted in the "Desktop Video" forum here.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Is that where I should have posted it? thanks..t

Comment

Hey twolf,

The guys are right we don't have a problem with posted links as long as they are in good taste, not posted in all the forums, and is not an out and out slamming of Matrox.

I do agree that this does belong in the Desktop Video fourm. So I am going to move it there but will leave a redirect link here for it.

And thanks for asking first, some don't.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

no prob and thanks Joel...would also like the ok to place a link to you guys on our links page once we get one up...thanks..t

Comment

One more place to hang out...

I clicked and I joined!

Comment

Working...
                    X