X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman

it came out today
    www.lizziemorrison.com

at last a REAL super hero, It will be a while before it comes out here tho.

Comment

I just got through seeing it a couple of hours ago and all I'm going to tell you is that if you were ever a Spiderman fan I think you will love it.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Just got back from watching it a few hours ago. Very cool flick. You just need to remeber this is a comic book flick...

The action sequences definately had the Sam Raimi flare from the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness days, just not as B movie corny. The acting and story are mostly good.

Highly recommended for comic book fans, action movie fans and people looking for a just an all around fun movie.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Is it at least as good as the cartoon one? Pls say it is!
          Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

I saw the trailer and although I'm not reall a comic book fan, I'm gonna watch it - like the main actor and LOVE the fx

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert! Skip my post if you can't handle it!

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

Was it just me or did the ending suck? Yeah, whatshisname had to be set up as the second Green Goblin, but since when did Peter Parker ever turn down MJ? *scratches head*

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Gurm,
                He did it several times in the comic....

And besides Marvel broke up their marriage in the comic in another "bring it back to the roots" attemt!

What they don't seem to grasp is that the reason that it don't work is that fewer people reads the comic now and the old readers who coulden't adjust to Spiderman being maried won't come back just because they screw up the continium...
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

/* brag mode on */

I got a Spiderman issue #1 when it came out originaly

/* brag mode off */

/* kick self in butt mode on */

Wore it out & threw it away when I was a kid.

/* kick self in butt mode off */

chuck

PS Will seee the movie Sunday.
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Said "No!" To a complete collection of swedish edition of Hulk....

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

From what I understand they cut out the scene where it showed Spiderman climbing up the side of one of the World Trade Center towers. They still though wanted to make a little deication to the victims of the WTC. So I hope that those who have already seen it and those that are planning to, have paid and will pay particular attention to the very last shot of Spiderman just before the credits.

Joel
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                        /* brag mode on */

I got a Spiderman issue #1 when it came out originaly

/* brag mode off */

Wore it out & threw it away when I was a kid.

chuck

PS Will seee the movie Sunday.

hehe guess who has batman #1
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Guess who has Red Sonja in his drawers

-pickle
                          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

its sad that sometimes bad things happen to things that will be collectable in the later years..

My dad used to have a huge box in the attic of his dads house.. when my gpa died one of the sons moved into the house with his girlfriend.. one day they got into a fight and the g-friend went and burned everything of my uncles in the back yard.. that was including my dads box.

btw.. the box.. had all the major baseball cards in it mint condition. my dad was a serious collector as a child.. in that box was 11 mickey mantle cards.. and multiples of other very expense cards. what a biatch.

the only card i have that i'm holding onto for a long time is Hank Aarons new home run king card. well i have various others but i havent looked at the prices since about 1987.. so i have no idea what anything is worth.. actually i have no idea how much hank is worth now....the cards i have, the names i recognize.. like rod carew.. and johnny bench.. and hank aaron.. ummm... thats all i can think of.. but their probably not worth much.. i do have about 6-7 Archie Comics that at the time sold for 10 cents each.. thats amazing to me cos by the time i started reading Archie.. they cost $1.00 then went up. and i have the first alvin in the chipmunks and the 1st smurfs but i dont think those caught on as well as batman and spiderman and the other heros of comic books.. phew. ok im done babbling.. time to go to the movies in a few hehhehe Yipppees
                            Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 4 May 2002, 18:47.
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

btw.. the box.. had all the major baseball cards in it mint condition. my dad was a serious collector as a child.. in that box was 11 mickey mantle cards.. and multiples of other very expense cards. what a biatch.
                              She needs sueing.. if she has no money take all HER stuff out and burn it. What an unspeakable bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X