--
    Cirrus
    Attached Files
    --
    Cirrus

Oh no!

Not again.

Comment

Does the word Millennium look like this <b>"Millenium"</b> or like this <b>"Millennium"</b>

Comment

This cant be real. It doesnt have support for Dos and Win3.1

MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Does anyone have some BeanO I can use... think I'm gonna fart
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It is!!!

Who cares, i don't have the money to buy it anyway. Maybe if I sell a kidney or something!!hehe

Comment

Some people should take the time to read some of the other threads around here.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Re: It is!!!

Originally posted by eftychios
                Who cares, i don't have the money to buy it anyway. Maybe if I sell a kidney or something!!hehe
                I already sold it!!

They'll be round some time soon to collect.

The Squad
                PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

I did searched other topics but in 3minutes and 24seconds I couldn't find that picture

And now the question: Do you know who has done this picture and when. Some buddy of mine claims he did it, but noway.
                  --
                  Cirrus

Comment

maybe he found a link ???

DC

Comment

Originally posted by cirrus
                      I did searched other topics but in 3minutes and 24seconds I couldn't find that picture

And now the question: Do you know who has done this picture and when. Some buddy of mine claims he did it, but noway.
                      I'm pretty sure it's over a month old already.
                      KT7 Turbo Ltd. Ed. ; Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1470 MHz (140*10.5); 512MB Apacer SDRAM ; G400 MAX ; Iiyama VM Pro410

Comment

Originally posted by cirrus
                        Have you ever wanted to keep track of when all those games are coming out? SoonTM is your calendar for gaming!

Don't belive everything your friends tell you!
                        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Don' believe in anyone or anything...

Comment

Working...
                          X