Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Features will your new "P" card have????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new Features will your new "P" card have????

I've requested mine with the Expresso Maker, Cigarette lighter, ashtry, Microwave, Wet Bar and RSN (Render Subject Nude) Features.

<FONT SIZE=4>... Say Umf !!!!<SUP>tm</SUP>...as you take a bite outa that hat...
    <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU] and Umfriend<FONT SIZE=2>
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I want high resolution DVI outputs! at least two of them, and wouldnt say no to 3.

Idealy it would use a passive heatsink, so I dont get the noise of a fan, but Im not expecting that.

How about a heat pipe taking the GPUs heat outside the case? That would be cool. (haha, get it?)

I also want a Matrox sticker to put on my tower.

Ali

Comment

I'm also hoping for the Render_Subject_Nude function, but after that I'd settle for the Print_Money and Dispense_Beer devices

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

How about picture quality and 3d speed that just makes everyone wet themselves with excitement. Get ready with the diapers, you may need them
        Last edited by mdhome; 3 May 2002, 01:12.
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Mmmmm, yes, picture quality and 3d speed sound good.

I always wanted a cigarette roller too, a fully automatic one...
          tobacco and skins one side, press a button, and whoosh, a ciggy!!

(may not get that tho... ;( )
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

How's this for info...

Might have been posted before and the info within could conceivably have been made up.........
            note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
            P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...

Comment

Yes it has.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                Yes it has.

Joel

Yes as in the info was already posted OR yes as in the info is fake...

In any case,here's one more potential competitor.....here's the linkage...https://www.tomshardware.com/graphic...503/index.html
                note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
                P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...

Comment

I'd be happy with a Matrox Sticker to put on my Montior

Scott
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Hmm. RSN is a must have
                    Also maybe one of those stickers you put on your case, you know, those square Intel inside/Amd/Dell/<whatever> ones .
                    -Slougi

Comment

Originally posted by superfly

Yes as in the info was already posted OR yes as in the info is fake...

In any case,here's one more potential competitor.....here's the linkage...https://www.tomshardware.com/graphic...503/index.html
                      Bye bye VGA - We have to say bye bye to VGA, and the sooner the better. VGA is the last of the big legacy items remaining on the PC. It makes ISA look nimble and hip. With no VGA, graphics processors get to ditch the lowest common denominator.
                      3dlabs doesn´t support vga!!!

hmm, i still like dos games, so i am not going to buy that.
                      backward-compatibility is one of the reasons i like pcs.
                      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Yup, but after a while, you just have to give up those old ideas...

Its like hoarding stuff for years, and then realizing that you have never used it....

A big step forward is what we need, don't look back!!

PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

RSN was a G800/G550 feature. This is the Parhelia we are talking about. 4XRSN all the way!!

Jammrock
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666
                            Yup, but after a while, you just have to give up those old ideas...

Its like hoarding stuff for years, and then realizing that you have never used it....

A big step forward is what we need, don't look back!!

By then the hardware will be powerful enough to emulate VGA for old games.
                            chuck
                            Chuck
                            秋音的爸爸

Comment

don't look back!!
                              why?

old games are not that bad.

some of my favorite games runs in vga.

would you buy a graphic-card that couldn´t run your favorite games?
                              Last edited by TdB; 3 May 2002, 08:32.
                              This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X