Thugs in uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thugs in uniform

It seems the old football hooligan has found a new way to have a good scrap and this time if you fight back you get arrested.
    Yes the football hooligan has now become the riot policeman. I heard quite a few reports about this and dismissed them as nonsense but it now seems too common.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

In the UK football = soccer, right??

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

eYup
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

i wanna be like jord he's my hero .. hahahaaa
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

What's Happened Greebe?
          Has MR P. Gotten to your head?
          Have you (gasp) developed a sense of humor??
          (now, where did I put my Asbestos suit??)
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Greebe's always had a sense of humor... pay attention to what goes on around here and you would know why

Still awaiting Mr. P
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Joel nope in the uk football is football in the good old USA you call football soccer.
              There has been a lot of reports lately where riot police have just attacking people while they're trying to go home. If you think about it it's the logical place for a thug to go. he can have a nice time beating the crap out of someone he decides he doesn't like. Since theres no idenification on the Uniform as who the thug is he can get away scot free.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Then saying all that Millwall fans were doing there normal fighting afterwards.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X