PDA

View Full Version : This is how I feel after a long night of UT fragging.

Joel
28th April 2002, 07:06
Joel :D

Oboy
28th April 2002, 08:01
YEP!!!!!!!!!

Oboy

Lizzard[MPE]
29th April 2002, 22:00
i am soooo in UT withdrawl right now.

TravelerX
30th April 2002, 10:31
Roger That!

Geek
1st May 2002, 13:19
lol! nice little model there!

Joel
1st May 2002, 14:00
Actually a friend of mine sent me that picture and the original caption was "Waiting for a Raise", but I just thought it would look good also with the UT theme. :D

Joel :D

Snake-Eyes
2nd May 2002, 07:28
I feel like that all the time lately, even though I haven't been on my nightly UT binge in a while. The only explanation I can come up with is that it's very much like drug addiction, and the withdrawal symptoms are very much like the symptoms a regular user gets with a low dose, but last MUCH longer.

So if you don't enjoy that fragged feeling, avoid UT at all costs! Especially if I'm around. (Man, I just had to put some trash talk in here. :D)

Lizzard[MPE]
2nd May 2002, 10:33
i think i might go ahead and pay my phone bill today so i can play

Zedar
3rd May 2002, 08:36
I play way too much UT. I dont recognise anybody here. What alias does everyone play under ?

Greebe
3rd May 2002, 08:38
Most use the same Nick

Zedar
3rd May 2002, 09:12
I guess different parts of the country explains it

Reckless
3rd May 2002, 11:51
Oh Yeah :)

[KaK]Reckless - http://www.clankak.co.uk/

Zedar
3rd May 2002, 12:21
ok different parts orf the world :)

Lizzard[MPE]
3rd May 2002, 18:29
Originally posted by Zedar
I play way too much UT. I dont recognise anybody here. What alias does everyone play under ?

ermmmm... Lizzard[MPE] (since 99), Lizzie, Liz, Babe, Bilfusa, Prozac, Lizzard......

i'm currently looking for a new name

Greebe
3rd May 2002, 18:56
How about One Legged Liz... saw a few of them humping their brains out in me backyard this evening :p

Lizzard[MPE]
4th May 2002, 14:07
you know that reminds me my description on my old icq number used to be "A one legged whore" or something to that effect.. so i wud quit gettin ppl tryin to have full conversations with me that didnt know me.

might be a bit much for ut tho

Greebe
4th May 2002, 16:03
Naw that was
A One Legged Liz

besides I just teasin... don't dish it if you can't take it :)

Forget this little quippet?...

And yes, I am a girl. for those of you i play UT with daily, and i kick your ass, and you know who you are, you always ask is Lizzard a girl? well, now you know, you've just been beat by a girl!!!! LOL , and i'm sure you liked it!

CHEEZE! :D

Lizzard[MPE]
4th May 2002, 18:32
omg thats so embarassing. ha.

Oohh the days of kickin arse.... to bad i still cant kick ass.. jesus now-a-day i can hardly play... but i have been practicing again with the godlike bots offline .. preparing for when i get my phone hooked back up

Reckless
5th May 2002, 02:01
Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
... but i have been practicing again with the godlike bots offline .. preparing for when i get my phone hooked back up You be better than me then :)

Snake-Eyes
5th May 2002, 16:46
She's always been tough in UT. Of course, that makes it that much more fun whenever a bunch of us from MU get together for some ffa action. :)

Zedar
6th May 2002, 04:35
Are any of you in a clan ?
Im from the {EoC} clan. We play on the ogl ladder #15 i think.
We're good, but dont get too competitive. Try to keep it fun :)
Oh we're North American

Greebe
6th May 2002, 07:19
The MURC front page links our Clan[MU]

http://clanmu.matroxusers.com/

tho I will admit that ever since Matrox took down the game server we've lost our strength of unity, but it's not completely disolved either

as far as Matox's game server goes, well I think Marketing should have a strong look at where they want to be in the long run and reevaluate what their job is.

Greebe
6th May 2002, 07:38
Oops, almost forgot... you can find us on enterthegame.com #[MU]

Zedar
6th May 2002, 09:55
Ahh thats why i dont recognise the name. Most clanners are on #enterthegame.com or ETG for short..
You can find us at #EOC #irc.enterthegame.com

Greebe
6th May 2002, 10:19
Doh! me mistake

recheck.. it's been edited

(#murc is on Dal.net thus me confuzzing them :)

Zedar
6th May 2002, 10:25
Cool, Im ahem, working right now.
My proxy wont let me use the Irc ports. I'll check you guys out tonight :)

Lizzard[MPE]
8th May 2002, 13:11
Originally posted by Snake-Eyes
She's always been tough in UT. Of course, that makes it that much more fun whenever a bunch of us from MU get together for some ffa action. :)

i miss the days of impact hammer matches

Novdid
8th May 2002, 17:10
There's no stopping me now. I will get a copy of UT2003 and a Parhelia and there will be a lot of arsekicking!!!(I hope):p

Liquid Snake
9th May 2002, 13:14
I finally got sick of the cheating crap in CS. All the anti-cheat solutions don't seem to work most of the time, and now cheating is so rampant that anyone with a good score is accussed of cheating. I think my friend's been banned from at least a hundred servers or so because of this. So I've started playing UT again :D