Moran road rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moran road rage

I noticed this pick up truck driving rather accentrically in front of me. Anyway it calmed down for a mile then suddenly it was back on the wrong side of the road again then drifted back then suddenly decided it liked the other side of the road.
    The car come from the other way was going Shitttttttttttttt. I sounded my horn a few quick beeps from behind which caused the desired effect he swung striaght back slow down and started screaming abuse at me totaly unware that he just missed a car by a foot. He then promptly drove off at high speed.
    So if you were driving a red pickup truck in Derbyshire going through Holmesfield at around 12 O'clock today do the rest of the road users a favour. Sell your truck and walk everywhere becuase you're too stupid to drive.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

good lord.. you have bad luck with drivers and people on bikes. etc.

The first day of my vacation in Florida, we left Deerfield Beach at 10:30 or so to make it up to West Palm Beach airport to pick up my bestfriends boyfriend. We were on I-95 going north (3 lanes) and we were in the middle lane driving along at 60 or so (road construction area), and the car beside us was slowly passing us at 62 or something. Charlotte suddenly screamed out "Holy Fu*k" and i took off the hood of my sweater jacket and turned my head to the left. and at that moment a car slammed in to the back of the car next to us. All 3 cars were slammin on the brakes. The car beside us got slammed up against the wall along the interstate. and then they both did a few turns and the car that got hit was about to tumble over us when everyone stopped. Instantly though when the two cars struck all the glass flew up on us cos we were in her convertible. And the ****ole that started all of it left very quickly. hit and run.. Ugh. It was so awful and scary. and i think i might have told you guys this story all ready... but im not sure. and i refuse to do a search now after all that typing. well if i did already tell that then sorry.. but i guess this is the more detailed version. hehe oops
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
    X