Sharks Get It Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharks Get It Done!

San Jose made short work of Phoenix completing the first round.

Who's next? Colorado? Vancouver? St Louis?
    Attached Files
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

I thought you were referring to the watery kind.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Excellent! That Sturm goal was a thing of beauty. And Marleau is looking like the franchise center we hoped he would be.

I can hear Wayne crying as we speak!

MadScot
      Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

I'm failing to understand how large retarded men beating on each other with frosty sticks has ANYTHING to do with the predators of the ocean kingdom. You people are insane, I say.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Gurm we have understood that you don't like pro sports by now, but there is people who like it you know and I don't consider myself or any of my friends insane.

Wel well, have a nice day everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            I'm failing to understand how large retarded men beating on each other with frosty sticks has ANYTHING to do with the predators of the ocean kingdom. You people are insane, I say.

- Gurm
            Nothing wrong in being insane is there???
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Looks like Colorado is the lucky winner to be facing the Sharks next.
              I'll be at game #4.
              My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Murcers, he was joking. Jeeesh.

Comment

Working...
                X