Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool for extreme modded G450

Hi,

i´ve modded my Matrox G450 with 4ns Memory Modules of Etrontech. Now it is possible to increase the Frequency of the DDRAM Speed up to 250 (500) Mhz.
    Which Tweaking Tool can handle separatly increasing of GPU and Memory Speed.

thx for your help,

Gary

I'm sorry but i don't know.

Isn't there something like a lock, by which i mean that in the Cards Bios, the Core/Mem clock has to be adjusted equally.
    I.e. a fixed multiplier?

Can anyone help Gary here, i for one would like to see what type of performance comes out of this....

Did u do all the soldering yourself? I mean this card actually boots and is stable at stock speeds?

PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

you cannot change core and mem speeds independently with a program like powersrtip or mga tweak. however you might be able to do something in the bios, but i am not sure

i am sure someone more knowledgable will be along soon...
      Dell Inspiron 8200
      Pentium4m 1.6
      640mb pc2100
      64mb gf440go
      15" uxga ultrasharp
      40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

@Evildead666

Soldered by an Company. They built electronic components in SMD - my brother works there.

The Card actually works very stable - no problems -)

@ all

I hope anyone can help me to get higher Memory Speed. Actually found Tools cannot help me. I heard about a multiplier - how can I change these for higher DDRAM Speed ?

greetz

Gary

Comment

Try reading this :

You might have some difficulty in understanding what it is all about (i did) and i certainly wouldn't recommend any type of Bios changing until you Fully understand what you are doing!!

I have burnt one G400 already overclocking, just be warned...

He did mention 198MHz memory score tho, but on a standard G450 (stock 166/166 i think, there are other versions -> slower ones!). Slower core cards won't go that high.

Have fun, and again, be careful.
          (i had to do with a voodoo banshee for 2 years after frying my G400)
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
          X