Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email....

Hi Ant,

The MURC's forums have never seemed to be able to email me. I've just changed the email address to forums@steve-cooper.co.uk, but I haven't received the email to let me re-enable my account... and also the send password option won't email me my password either.

Odd that it works for any other email addresses, but not my steve-cooper.co.uk address? (email notification of thread updates has never worked for me on this address either)

Any ideas? If not, could you at least delete the user 'Steve_Cooper' and change my email address in my profile to steve.cooper@rebusgroup.com for me please?

Cheers Ant,

Steve
    Cheers,
    Steve (aka SteveC)

"Life is what you make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Ah yeah, my normal user id is 'SteveC'.

(Just testin this quick reply thing)
    Cheers,
    Steve (aka SteveC)

Comment

Hi Ant,

email's now working - I get re-activate my SteveC account and I can change the password OK, but when I try posting with it (first I don't get the quick reply box), I get:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
      Cheers,
      Steve (aka SteveC)

Comment

sis u get the email after the change of the passwordl that activates it after you change it or summat.. i think.. did that make sense . sorry. im typing in pitch darkness and its about 5am so i sunno
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hi Lizzie - yeah I re-activated the account, but still I don't have the rights to post

Ant?
          Cheers,
          Steve (aka SteveC)

Comment

After some more fiddling with the email address/password/activation emails etc, I got it working!

Comment

Congrats.. see us murc people can do things on our own sometimes without draggin ant by to fix them
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Ant just ignores me anyway! Bloody miserable northerner!

Comment

Theres nothing wrong us Northerners.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Bull!... you're here aren't you?
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X