Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Football (Soccer authorities) are daft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Football (Soccer authorities) are daft.

On the news just now a football fan has been banned from every ground for slagging off refs on his website. The fan refused to pay a fine of £100 for his comments.
    Does this mean that every fan who shouts you stupid Bast*&( gets banned. Anyway I doubt if they can enforce it either he pays cash for his tickets or gets a mate to buy his season ticket for him.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

thats just silly.. what happened to freedom of speech? you guys have that over there right? .. if not.. i'm in trouble. heh
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hopefully he'll be able sue over Human rights.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

According to the 18:00 news, it seems that the FA has admitted that the contents of the letter were ambiguous. Still doesnt give them the right to impose a fine. Who the f**k do they think they are? Personally I'd like to see them grovel on our TV screens.

Regards MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

I'm not sure which is worse - people who participate in "Pro Sports", or the simpering masses that consider themselves "fans".

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

I still remeber one incident:
            Watching Swedish sportsnews about some hockey goal gard that admited that the had lost a lot of his fingers due to catching the puk!
            And he even said that he was proud of it because he had saved the game
            Hel probably end up on invalidpension when he has lost all his fingers and is to old to play!!
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm just wondering will I be banned when I say "You what Ref".
              Sorry you shouldn't be banned from football grounds for saying the ref had a bad game. If you did you'd got ban every fan and every manager.
              I admit it's a hard job and it isn't helped by players cheating but the standards have fallen steadly over the years.
              Shucks I'm going to be banned now.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hey!!!! We found Gurm's long lost Brother!!!!

Gurm just hates sports because he didn't want to follow in his big brother's footsteps......LOL

I don't think any amount of smilies are going to save my arse.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Paul
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                X