Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla 1.0 RC1

Mozilla 1.0 RC1 is out !

This news is a bit old but I havent seen anyone else anouns it yet!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Posted a couple of other times, by a couple of other people. Sadly, this RC is no better than the betas.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

it's worse than the betas

I wouldn't suggest DLing it, total waste of time and HD space
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm using it now and haven't had any problems!
        (Since 0.98 I have havent had any mysterious crashes)
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You mustn't push it very hard... I can get all of them to crash
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am not pushing them hard enough????

I usualy have about 5 to 10 windows open(not counting tabs)!

And as I usualy doesnet shut down my computer they can be left open for weeks!

Granted I havent used RC1 for that long but .98 and upward has been solid for me, does befor was rather crachy!

But Greebe
            I'm not claiming that it works great on your computer only on mine

Comment

I'm running one of the 0.9.9 nightly's and it works fine as does everything else except *cough* beta drivers *cough*

Think about it like this, if I have a problem most likely you will too sooner or later, but then that's my life as a BB. We're glutten's for punishment. Thus by the time you get the stuff the problems have already been addressed by the likes of me

Comment

Nasty cough

Quite a hack you got there Mike. Don't hurt yourself.
                <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I haven't had any serious issues, but good thing is that I finally decided to get a new theme and I really like the Pinball one I'm using.
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I've just started using Mozilla again with 0.9.9 (used it way back in the .4somethings).

One thing I've noticed is that the IGN.com site is occasionally screwed up, with part of the page shifted to the far right. Only happens occasionally, but with every version I've tried from .9.9 to RC1 (including a few nightly versions). No crashes so far, which is great.
                    Primary system specs:
                    Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

Comment

Well what do you expect xortam...

Comment

Still celebrating your BD I see.

I expect your cough will clear up over the next month or so. Then the real celebrating will begin ...
                        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

talk to dZeus.. think he was the one that forwarded me that link

Comment

Working...
                          X