Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They killed off the Lone Gunmen! :(

Arrggg!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

I just watched it myself.
    I thought that since the X-files is coming to an end, they where trying to hype up the gunmen for another shot at their own series.
    I was surpised to witness their demise instead
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

And what's worse, they let Lenny live
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I'm a little fuzzy on the X-files characters,
        Was it that group of odballs that were even more paranoid than Mulder?
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yes (and rightfully so)
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Re: They killed off the Lone Gunmen!

Damn that's bad news, what about Tonto is he OK?

Comment

He's doing okay. The biker guy died I think. Not sure about the cop, or construction worker, and the rest of the gang.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

FIrst you say "they" killed them off now you say that only one died

Were they atacked by ?

Or was it the usual MIB types in X-files!
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Lenny was involved, as an ex-MIB agent.
                  Squiggy was nowhere to be seen

Comment

Shirley that can't be right, Laverne

Comment

Damn that's bad news, what about Tonto is he OK?
                      rofl i was wondering that as well
                      Dell Inspiron 8200
                      Pentium4m 1.6
                      640mb pc2100
                      64mb gf440go
                      15" uxga ultrasharp
                      40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

You killed the Lone Gunmen!

YOU BASTARDS!!!

Those guys were hilarious! I was sorely disappointed when they canceled their show. It was hilarious.

Jammrock ... aka, Jimmy Bond.
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Amen, Jammrock (on all points). Of course, now I wish I'd taken the time to watch X-Files last night.
                          "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                          Gainward Ti4600
                          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I was quite disappointed that they killed them off.

But, I am glad they were retired with their dignity intact.

Comment

Bummer

I had no cable when the series came out (TLG) so I missed all the fun.....NOW they kill them off so there is no possibility of anything else with them...including the next X-files movie ....

Jammrock said it best with: YOU BASTARDS!

PS anyone have the lone gunmen series kicking around still?
                              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                              X