Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated future totals!

Guess who is #1!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Gee, I don't know, it looks like several people... a whole team actually
    Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Yep, those of us who aren't in a mini team produced every unit themselves (is that too obvious?)

Every seti/genome units in my breezer account was produced by me!
      distributed@murc is the team
      Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Team_DGC = Guru and JJc!

So how many of you can honestly say that you are not runing (And never has run) the client on a coleges work computer or the wifes computer? Couse if you are it should be considerd a team and not a individual effort!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I've crunched over 6k in Seti, 13k in Genome and a couple of points in UD, and I've only used my own machines at home.

Comment

All my machines are owned and operated by ME
            Every unit I've crunched has been my own, but I have no problem with subteams Guru, it's all about MURC production anyways, right Hell, if I knew anybody that would produce under my account I would sign them up right now. I gotta' do something to keep you guys behind me, I can't keep up with your production right now
            Pete

Comment

I've tried to encourage others to produce for me, never worked in the long term. Now I'm onto Genome I've only produced the units myself (afaik anyway). As for colleagues computers, I'm the admin - not a colleague but a "Basic User" of my network

P.
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
              X