• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Stanley Cup Playoffs

The Red Wings are lookin' old...

Go Canucks !!!

Here we go again

yes the Wings do look a little old, the Leafs beat them

Imagine if a Canadian team wins the stanley cup WOW!!
    We'll dominate!

Comment

Nope.
      Sorry.
      The Cup is coming back to Colorado for another year
      Avs lookin good. Leading the Kings 2-0 so far
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

No way! Wait til the Kings play on home ice. We're ready to repeat what happened to the Wings last year! Bring it...

Comment

And after 2 games on King Ice, Avs lead the series 3-1
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hey guys, what's this about? Using ice to cool your CPUs?
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Probably not too many ice rinks and/or hockey teams where you are, Brian!

Hockey Night In Cyprus just doesn't have the same ring to it. (Gotta be from Canada to understand that.)
              Last edited by Patrick; 23 April 2002, 23:28.

Comment

Or you have to live in the town of the defending STANLEY CUP CHAMPION COLORADO AVALANCHE

Comment

MTL Canadians !!!

"OO"
                  celeron 1.4ghz tualatin/Slot-T adapter/AX6BC/Matrox G-200 Marvel16mo/320Rams-133@100/SBLive oem/DR-CDrw 16X/Matsuhita cd-rom 32x/Raceleader FF wheel/WD Caviar 40G 7200 X 2 +Fuji 11G 5400 HDS/ Q71/Win98 top notch/DX9.0a/DSL/and faith in a good pc setup...

Comment

Patrick, hockey is what girls play at school when the boys are kicking footballs or knocking the bejabers out of each other on the rugger field.
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

But it's not ICE hockey, Brian!!!

Comment

Re: OT: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Originally posted by Patrick
                        The Red Wings are lookin' old...

Go Canucks !!!
                        'Tis the Canucks that were looking old by the end of the series

The Wings just have to get mad to play their best. Once they're PO'ed...lookout...

Dr. Mordrid
                        Dr. Mordrid
                        ----------------------------
                        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Where were you a week ago?

The Wings just have to get mad to play their best. Once they're PO'ed... lookout...
                          Doc, I notice you waited until the series was wrapped up before you posted. Your comments would've had a lot more impact had they been made when the Canucks were ahead in the series 2-0!

However, the Wings were definitely the better team by the end. The Canuck's goalie never got his act together after he let in that shot from center ice in game three. I don't like Chelios, but Yzerman and Larionov are such class guys that I don't mind "my" team losing to them.

I wonder if the Avs will be joining the Canucks on the golf course tomorrow...

Comment

1-0 Luco

"OO"
                            celeron 1.4ghz tualatin/Slot-T adapter/AX6BC/Matrox G-200 Marvel16mo/320Rams-133@100/SBLive oem/DR-CDrw 16X/Matsuhita cd-rom 32x/Raceleader FF wheel/WD Caviar 40G 7200 X 2 +Fuji 11G 5400 HDS/ Q71/Win98 top notch/DX9.0a/DSL/and faith in a good pc setup...

Comment

LA Kings...You are the weakest link...goodbye

Avs next target: San Jose Minnows

Comment

Working...
                              X