Have I Got News For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I Got News For You

- on the 16/04/2002 's EVENING, Matrox organized in PARIS a meeting with several Journalists from the press (paper) (and may be netpress?)

- on the 17/04/2002 at 3:44 am, (as you know) the Web Master of Hardware.Fr posted overexcited a strange teaser news:
    "2 x GeForce4 Ti = ???"
    it witch he clain that one of the following "3D Labs Permedia4, ATI R300, BitBoyz Glaze3D, Matrox Parhelia, NVIDIA NV30, Videologic Kyro III " will be annonced within a month.

=> plz note that the office of Hardware.fr are located in LYON 2hours train from Paris

- on the 18/04/2002 when overasked about his questionable post the Webmaster or Hardware.fr (HFR) aka Marc , wrote:

"clearly Nvidia and ATI used against each other pre press releases to try to prevent the customer from buying opponents card.. Why should they be the only 2 players of this game :> "

he later wrote " It's not Trident "

later again when ask if he went to buy some stocks from this Mysterious card maker he said:
    "first such company might not be in the stock market second its not when you do small quantity of high end products that you put your compagny on the stock exchange"

Well we all knew it
    ... so I aint got news for you I guess (start saving, should be in shop in Jully)

I edited some syntax & grammatical errors
    Last edited by deepthroat; 19 April 2002, 05:42.

It is true that Matrox is privately owned and therefore you can't buy stock in the company nor is it listed on the stock exchanges.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

WOOHOOO!
      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Woohoo indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
          Woohoo indeed
          Seen that "Woohoo indeed " already by Ant.

anway............ WOOOT WOOOOT ! WOW
          ECS K7S5A w/LAN
          Duron 750@960Mhz (1.85v 7x 138mhz fsb)
          Thermaltake Volcano7 & AS3
          DDR 512MB PC2700 Samsung
          WindowsXP Professional
          IBM 60GXP 10GB UDMA100
          IBM 14GXP 10GB UDMA33
          ========================

Comment

That's right, I've followed the thread on the forum and Marc was really excited about what he saw ! Unfortunately he didn't montion any Cie but from what he said........ MATROX is the one !!!!

Merci Marc !!!!

PS: j'ai l'impression que de plus en plus de gens d'HFR participent sur MURC depuis peu....
            System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Augustin:
              Il ya de plus en plus de français qui achetent des cartes Matrox aussi non?

ANyway, its the best place to get Matrox info so that i can dribble for hours on end.....
              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

What is HFR?

J'ai compris le reste mais j'ai aucune idée c'est qui ou quoi HFR.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hardware.fr
                  PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                  Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                  +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Merci mec!
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                    X