X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to take a guess

http://www.anandtech.com/news/shownews.html?i=3410&t=sn

we already know this.
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

I should have known.....

You guys are just too fast for me

Comment

Maybe but...

I think its time to calm down and not jump on every spark. Yes, it may be Matrox but maybe not. There are plenty other companies in the world that want to take their piece of the cake.

Just keep hoping that we will have something to crush under our teeth soon, and from Matrox.

Don't want to turn down your enthousiasm but that's life!
        --

Its my first post here so be cool. I'm highly interested in Matrox stuff since my first Mystique. Even more since I used to work there.

A+

Comment

Quite right but what you need to realise that on these forums there is a relatively high percentage of people that actually know what's going on at Matrox and they are the ones dropping the hints

Comment

Grrrrrr

It's posts like these that make me jealous. Who are they, and why can't I know as much as they do....

Umf
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Speaking on what has happened with Matrox in the past, they have held press roadshows at varous locations around the World. These obviously are where the press get the low down, these are not public events and not for public announcements. They run some time in advance of public unveilings to allow the journos to get to press with the info.

Comment

And comments like "another company that didn't have anything exciting for some time" and "such a company might not be in the stock market" are VERY strong hints toward Matrox.

Which gfx-card manufacturer except Matrox is not in the stock market? I don't know of any...
                But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                My System
                2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                German ATI-forum

Comment

Zero...zip...NASA as far as I know.

Most every one BUT Matrox did a stock rollout during the market runup & lost their arses when the M$ mess and 9/11 pulled the rug out from under NASDAQ.

Methinks Matrox ended up being the smart ones

That said: some users here actually know what's going on with Matrox?? Really??

Heavens.....who could they be??

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Ant, have you been to one of the Matrox sideshows yet?

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yeah I went to the one with the bearded lady

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                        Yeah I went to the one with the bearded lady
                        Uhhhh....You ARE the bearded lady.

Rags

Comment

ROTFLMAO
                          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                          X