Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New strategies...

Parhelia!

I have lots of faith. I think this new card will be as fast as you want it to... Like really really fast...

We will not be the only ones who want to buy it ASAP! If there will be lots of reviews that going to tell the rest of the world how amazing fast and good looking this card is, I see a problem. I will not get one as soon as I want it!

After Parhelia have been shown at "what ever show" lets all hope it will be sold in BIG quantities FAST. As I remember, after releasing spec of G400MAX it took me over ~3 month to get my hands on a card.
    I don't want to wait that long again...

My question is: Does anyone know what the fastest way to get me a Parhelia is after it has been released? I want it BAD! Matrox Shop? Matrox HQ? Any other fast hardware vendor? Anything...

I think the fastest way is to be a beta boy
    But as you probably know, ShopMatrox has usually been the place for pre-ordering new Matrox products.

Comment

I guess it's a bit to late to become a beta tester...

I'll go with the shopmatrox. Now... What country should I use then? Does it matter?

I want it asap so question is will it make a difference from where I order it?

Comment

IIRC, ShopMatrox was your best chance of a G400. I went to Dabs.com and 3 months later cancelled my order.

P.

Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
        X