Sony Screws suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Screws suck!

Removing my old Sony burner and I really hate those screws that was supplyed with it! (yupp, I had no other at the time)

And I can't find my damn thorax screwdriver! aaaarghhhh!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Re: Sony Screws suck!

Originally posted by Technoid
    And I can't find my damn thorax screwdriver! aaaarghhhh!
    Umm... "Thorax screwdriver"?

Comment

Yeah, you know, for disassembling the rib cage of the people who intentionally make it hard to fix my electronics.

That, or he wants a Torx driver.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

hexagon/starshaped, i supose i spelled wrong or it might not have the same name in english or i just don't know the propper name

edit:
        thanx Wombat!

Last edited by Technoid; 17 April 2002, 15:31.
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

S****T!

Forgot to change fan on my GF(m)2 (Great F***** mysterium 2 AKA Geforce2 pro)

Comment

I was wondering if it was some really odd screwdriver, like those strange three slotted ones my brothers Gameboy uses or something.

Comment

Working...
            X