PDA

View Full Version : Watch your back, OcUK is coming for you!

OcUK cruncher
16th April 2002, 11:38
Hello guys and gals,
You better watch your back, cause your gonna get run over by the Overclockers UK freighttrain :D

Guru
16th April 2002, 11:57
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150563 :confused: You are like producing ~300WU's a day versus our 3500! :rolleyes: Or are you saying you are going to do a 814585 WU dump! :confused:

box
16th April 2002, 12:07
hmmm, hard to know, whether we should laugh or .... well, let's just laugh :D

Guru
16th April 2002, 12:13
LOL:D

OcUK cruncher
16th April 2002, 12:40
Actually i was referring to the Seti@Home forum, see this (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153474) thread :D

Guru
16th April 2002, 13:11
Buhuhu and how much more WU's a week did we produce then you when we were still crunching seti and not Genome and Think!?! :rolleyes:

ktulu
16th April 2002, 13:20
Originally posted by Guru
Buhuhu and how much more WU's a week did we produce then you when we were still crunching seti and not Genome and Think!?! :rolleyes:

Yes but that was then ;), question is what can you do now ;) :p

Guru
16th April 2002, 13:31
Back in the days we were producing as much as TeAm AnandTech and we would still be doing that much if we would not have changed project but I guess all you OcUK newbies don't know that!

Byte
16th April 2002, 13:33
Buhuhu and how much more WU's a week did we produce then you when we were still crunching seti and not Genome and Think!?! :rolleyes: So what you're saying is you don't care that you're about to be STOMPED? Or are you just a bad loser? :p

Guru
16th April 2002, 13:35
Personaly I don't care and I think posts like this are just childish you could at least have come up with something more original (and funny :p )!

Byte
16th April 2002, 13:44
Personaly I don't care and I think posts like this are just childish you could at least have come up with something more original (and funny :p )! Er, we like to have a bit of banter and maybe a little resistance when we stomp teams, you sum up Matrox really; no fun to be had with. :(
Nobody is trying to have a go just say hi and bye...:rolleyes:

ktulu
16th April 2002, 13:50
Originally posted by Byte
Er, we like to have a bit of banter and maybe a little resistance when we stomp teams, you sum up Matrox really; no fun to be had with. :(

Don't you think that is a little harsh mate, afterall these are his forums and i don't see the need to be rude.

Ant
16th April 2002, 13:52
Phew you guys had me worried there I saw the thread title and thought you were a team of electronic shirt lifters. :)

ktulu
16th April 2002, 13:58
Originally posted by Ant
Phew you guys had me worried there I saw the thread title and thought you were a team of electronic shirt lifters. :)
Between you and me, i think some of our members are ;) :D :D

Guru
16th April 2002, 15:13
Originally posted by Byte
Er, we like to have a bit of banter and maybe a little resistance when we stomp teams, you sum up Matrox really; no fun to be had with. :(

No fun with Matrox :confused: we are having lots of fun with our "Parhelias" ! :p

Rattledagger
16th April 2002, 16:45
Taking a quick look on their forums, I see the "overclocking" is their clock running 1 hour too fast. :)
I'll not get worried about OcUK before they'll pass 1 million wu.

JMFranklin
16th April 2002, 22:44
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150563 :confused: You are like producing ~300WU's a day versus our 3500! :rolleyes: Or are you saying you are going to do a 814585 WU dump! :confused:

Guru, Hi mate, long time no chat..I am a bit confused by your maths..Not sure where you get your figures of 300/3500 from?

OcUK is averaging about 2400 units a day, and you are a bit less, on about 1900 units a day..these stats come from the Statsman site.

Further we don't need to dump 814585 units. Matrox Users are on 601171 (congrats on the 600K) and we are around 10K away on 591329.

So where the 814K comes into your equation is a bit confusing mate :confused:

Needless to say that our production NOW outstrips you Guys, and within a week we will pass you in the club and overall standings.

Your production isn't what it once was..ours is up and coming, it's a case of see you at the top..but then we will be there long before you Guys, and when you get there..we'll be thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!:D

EDIT

Just had a thought..Are your figures relfecting the situation with the Genome, rather than SETI@Home, Teams? hehehe I think we could all be talking at crossed purposes in this thread! :D

Guru
16th April 2002, 22:52
Hi m8 I thought he was refering to Genome@home our main project at the moment! :o

EDIT: OK just saw your "edit"! :)

Ant
17th April 2002, 00:31
We all jumped ship from Seti to Genome when we realised there was no intelligent life anywhere in the Universe :)

SteveC
18th April 2002, 05:27
Originally posted by Ant
We all jumped ship from Seti to Genome when we realised there was no intelligent life anywhere in the Universe :)

Not <I>all</i> of us Ant.... I stayed with my little baby :D

High_Jumbllama
19th April 2002, 08:40
Seti is much safer to put on other people's computers. I don't mean the software. I mean other people's reactions to it. They see a pretty icon and it calms them down. They see an MS-DOS icon and think it is a virus. :D Even most idiots know enough to right-click and click "exit" if they are scared about what it is. That way the person who installs it won't get immediately killed. :)