X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which MUrcer character are you?

hah! got ya
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Oboy

O.K. This one went over my head! Im hmmm
    Last edited by Oboy; 16 April 2002, 20:40.
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

You are Gurm.

Mean and well... mean.. but real smart, occasionally you go mental and are nice to people... you will have many friends and many enemies who will have to suck it up because you are smarter than they are or at least more stubborn depending on the argument...

Damn... I was hoping to be me... but I was pissed off at someone when I took the test and it affected my score..

Just ribbin ya Gurm.... you know we appreciate you
      Last edited by cbman; 15 April 2002, 19:16.
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

You are Jorden.

You give vague advice that can be interpreted in the wrong way costing the severe damage of computer hardware. You whine to the wrong people instead of dealing head-on with an issue/person. You moderate forums in other languages, then pester others to answer basic PC troubleshooting skills on ICQ so you can look smart....

Damn! I need to do THAT differently...

PS at no time is this meant to offend current/past members from these fori...LOL
        Last edited by Dilitante1; 15 April 2002, 19:33.
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

You are bsdgeek, a jerk.

Huh? I think there was an error in the test.

Comment

umm...i am ....THE ONE
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Oh BABY!!!!!

<FONT SIZE=4>...Got DARTH INSIDE!!!...YOU WILL!!!<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
              <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>

Just kidding, couldn't resist....LOL

Just Darth
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You are Jammrock.

Some nutcase who hides in the dungeon of a large corporate office complex, typing ICQ messages and surfing forums when he isn't drug out of his hovel to work. You will occasionally do really stupid things that merely reinforces everyone's ideas that you really live in an insane assylum. You spend too much time researching, buying and tweaking computers and home stereos.
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You are Cloudy.

You liked to pick up fights with father Joel about the G200.
                  Your account was lost due to hacking in the days of the old (white colored) forums and since then you have been disguised as a little dog with an intention to take over the world.
                  You still fondly remember the days when your Millenium was state of the art and later on when your G400 was in the same position. Ever since you have developed Truth from Myth decoder in order to fence off nasty roumors spread around by Ant, Kruzin and their evil messengers: the dreaded Beta-Boys.
                  Lately you have been known as the inventor of the new Myth to Truth encoder and the Matrox News Recycler as you took the role of the missing Matrox PR department.

Comment

You are Haig

You spend your day moderating the matrox forum and posting on other forums. You like teasing the MURCers about the next gen Matrox cards although you don't admit it. You're favorite gimmick: "sorry can't say".
                    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

You are Rugger,

You are a compulsive, obsessive lurker. You post an average of 1 time for every 15-20 threads you visit. You also have fatal footinmouthitis. You sometimes get involved in flamewars and arguments but do not have Grum's stubbornness to carry them out to the bitter (and charred) end.

You were devistated by matrox's release of the G550 and have since become one of the people most skeptical of the current rumors over a new matrox card. In fact, you have agreed to eat you hat if this card does come out, and is faster than other high end cards in the market.
                      80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

you have agreed to eat you hat if this card does come out, and is faster than other high end cards in the market.
                        Then you better get ready. Because they say hat is an aquired taste.

Joel
                        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I'll eat virtually anything, as long as its fresh.

Comment

my socks are pretty fresh...

gnep
                            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

No, socks are never fresh, even when new

Comment

Working...
                              X